This Tin was produced to commemorate the 'New Bridge across the Firth of Forth. The bridge was opened in 1890.
The sides of the tin depict scenes from Scottish History and Legend and the top a picture of the bridge with sailings ships below.
There is a double lid which suggests that this was a tea caddy.
Overall the condition is good with some paint missing on the sides and corners. Not bad for 130 years old.
Please fill in the information below